Thinking of studying at Canterbury – here is some important information you’ll need to know…
- Enrolments are open now – https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/enrol/
- 1st Aug – 2020 accommodation applications open – https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/life/accommodation/
- 27th Oct – 2020 accommodation applications close
- Scholarship information can be found either on their website or by downloading a copy of their Fund Your Studies brochure. See below for step by step scholarship application information
- Fees and funding – https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/get-started/fees/pay-your-fees/
Course planning visits – Student Liaisons visit schools for course planning – 2019 date – 11th Sept, 1.25 pm in Room 36.
For more information or to get Student Liaison contact details, please see the Careers Dept.
Scholarships at UC
Each scholarship has different eligibility criteria (eg, subject/course, level, citizenship, age, gender, ethnicity, school, region, etc), so it’s important you check the details to see if you meet the criteria.
Steps to apply:
- Create a myUC account
This is our online portal and the entry point for anyone considering studying at UC. Click hereto create an account.
- Go to the UC Prospective Students Scholarships Portal
Click here to be taken to the portal.From there, click the red ‘Apply’ button which takes them back to myUC.
- Log back into their myUC account
They’ll now be directed to the scholarships application page.
UC advises students should apply for all the scholarships they are eligible for as it’s often possible to hold more than one scholarship. Scholarships are very competitive so it’s important they stand out from the crowd. We encourage you to take the time to write an application that reflects all of your achievements and involvement.